how to show a girl she's beautiful

Double text. 2. Remind her she’s beautiful… If she, at least, didn’t feel one way or the other about you, she wouldn’t go out of her way to distance herself from you. The best way to compliment a girl is in person rather than online in chat rooms. That's a common mistake most people do. They are downright romeo i... Look at her profile and craft a compliment that is specific to her — one that you can’t copy and paste for the next girl you message. First things first, I want you to look in the mirror and tell yourself that. Make sure she catches you looking – at her. When she shares that you with you, she will feel as though she’s really getting to know you in a way that matters to her. Speaking of my mother-in-law, crafting was a way she’d give her mind rest while keeping her hands busy. That is called romance. Found inside"Wait till we get to Ion and I'll show you all my presents; ... gift to me;" and raising the lid she displayed a beautiful pearl necklace and bracelets. She made many beautiful items. 3. 82. Tell her often and in different ways. However, she also needs attention and a boost of self-worth, so when you take her shopping try not to suggest clothes. The She Shed Craft Retreat. Instead of saying, “Your hair is pretty” or “Your shirt is pretty,” comment on her choice to create something beautiful rather than just being beautiful, suggests Dr. Ruskin. If you implement the following 10 things your wife will tell you, “You make me feel beautiful.”. Learning how to tell a girl she’s beautiful shouldn’t be complicated, but many people make it harder than it really is! Next time that’ll be your call :). Romantic questions to ask a girl Image Credit: Shutterstock – By adriaticfoto. “What is the best way to call a girl beautiful?” If she is a complete stranger, don’t compliment her at all. Just walk on by. Why? Women find compl... A girl doesn’t need to be an empath to pick up on your bad moods or other emotional cues. She Avoids You Like the Plague. Thank you for being in my life, and I couldn’t have wished for someone else. #7 She’s happy when you’re happy. Found inside – Page 196She's supposed to look like a girl . Surprise ! ... I'm serious . She's beautiful . I want to show you some pictures in this magazine . Look at that . But she will definitely notice the fact that you stared at another girl. 3. If she seems to go way when you’re walking in her direction or she acts like she didn’t see you, she might be avoiding you because she’s not interested. Found insideGod, she is beautiful, he thought. I have known this woman for over fifteen years or better, and she gets more beautiful each year. She walked up, smiled, ... She takes time to know the guy she likes and treads cautiously. Hike around Lake Lenexa in Black Hoof Park located at 9053 Monticello Rd. Most guys tell girls they're hot or beautiful or some permutation of the two. According to popular dating expert Matthew Hussey: Crank up her favorite song in the car. Surprise her with a bouquet of daisies. Giving gifts. 6. Here are some ideas: Thank you for loving me. Compliment a girl’s shoes at the grocery store. Entertainment in 2014. 7. If this is someone you don’t have a close relationship to, you don’t. Just. Fucking. Don’t. Women get hit on all the time and cat called with compl... Here are three ways that you can make your partner feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. To tell a girl she's beautiful, start by deciding when you want to deliver the compliment so you can prepare yourself. Don’t just tell her she’s beautiful; make her feel beautiful! In this scenario I playfully ask if she’s a good girl or a bad girl then go from there: #4: How to spot the signs she likes you. Money or looks can definitely attract women, but they are not the only ways that a guy can attract women. https://inspiringtips.com/how-to-make-a-woman-feel-beautiful Found inside – Page 95Thus, it was no surprise that at this private show for roughly 100 friends ... dancer She dances while hisfatherplays guitar She's suddenly beautiful We all ... Thinking that he has to have money or looks to get a girl. Found inside – Page 81Yes, I know, she likes someone else—that's not relevant information! ... begins to crystallize: I'll have to show her she is a special kind of beautiful. Found inside – Page 472Ever since I've been a producer of girl shows , I have had to create the chorus girl . She ... The most useful type for the chorus , is a pretty girl , young , healthy , naturally smart , who can do what she's told without being told too many times , and ... You are prepared to show your flaws. 81. Found inside – Page 47She was a beautiful woman, too, quite young and good looking, so far as I could tell from the photograph Ali took out only when she was there and put on the ... 1. Look at her like she’s all you could ever hope for. To disagree with her when she starts cutting herself down and provide for her... and not just financially. My world is so beautiful and that’s because I have you in it. Found inside"Wait till we get to Ion and I'll show you all my presents; ... gift to me;" and raising the lid she displayed a beautiful pearl necklace and bracelets. #8 She acts selflessly around you. Using Other Ways to Emphasize Her Beauty 1. Teenage girls need to feel efficacy, strength and pride in their abilities. Don't pressure her, but studies show … If you want to keep a girl interested in you, you need to build that desire in her over text, and I have just the way to do so. A girl likes you when she lets herself be vulnerable around you. Showing your interest in the little things about her will make her feel as if she is the only girl in the world. If she sends pictures with her face and she wants to show you her outfit, such as for school or work, she likes you in a a serious way and wants your opinion. She takes small, tentative steps on the path to love because she understands the dangers of falling too quickly.With time she’ll begin to soften and the door to her heart will open wider, a … Sad for you, but yes, it’s true! A woman still depends on a man to tell her she's gorgeous in every way, shape and form. She wants to be perceived as a pretty girl, especially in front of the one she loves. There are 7-8 billion people on this planet and if you treat her like she's the only one, it shows how desperate you are. Once she trusts you, you won’t seem as creepy. 18. Should I even try to talk to her? Sign 19: Texting topic that reveals what she thinks about you. Read her favorite book. Surprise her with a bouquet of daisies. How To … Hike around Lake Lenexa in Black Hoof Park located at 9053 Monticello Rd. If she, at least, didn’t feel one way or the other about you, she wouldn’t go out of her way to distance herself from you. Simply saying, “You’re beautiful” on a regular basis may eventually lose its meaning. Be keen on how your girl responds to what you are doing and make note of the techniques that make her twist with ecstasy vs yawn.” 5. From traumatizing thoughts about feeling less beautiful to developing insecurities about her own appearance—your silly actions may worsen her … If she’s excited, she will be maybe bubbly or maybe just flushed, depending on how outgoing or shy she is. Found insideJessica's eyes widened as she watched the girl disappear behind the curtain. 'She's beautiful. And confident.' 'Confidence is an act. Share a girls’ movie night watching Anne of Green Gables. She’s finding commonalities. Being beautiful is a fluke of nature, not an accomplishment. Remember that you don't need an excuse to tell a girl that she's beautiful. Tell her at a moment when you find yourself genuinely, powerfully struck by her beauty. Say, "You're beautiful," or "You are exquisite." Try picking out one particular quality to compliment her on: say, "You have the most gorgeous eyes," or "Your smile is radiant." “My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the … Take more action and get more positive reference experiences with the women you want so you begin to reinforce your current belief system. The Sexiest 3 Words a Man Can Say to a Woman Bryan Reeves finds something deeply compelling about being with a woman who can take care of … 5. You’re walking in a busy city but the only thing you see is her. Do the dishes. It makes you beautiful due to the positive vibe you give. 11. 8. Found inside – Page 69She was probably just another run of the mill pretty girl. I didn't want to bother. “Trust me. Just meet me after school and I'll show her to you. Will you? Make sure she has your full attention (she’s looking at you) when you deliver a compliment.Never compliment a girl if shes looking away. Found inside – Page 248And she's not going out to find some other person to live with, to do this, or to do that. ... This girl was in rags, but she was beautiful——I can't tell you how beautiful——and she was holding my hand and dragging me along, wanting to show me ... Found inside – Page 202Present company excepted, but some parents have no idea about child rearing. ... “Darling, it's all over and you have a beautiful baby girl,” she said, ... Don’t wait until she needs it. 2. A girl looks beautiful when she blushes, so don’t lose any scope of flattering her. Don't chase her, chase a better you. Found inside – Page 11The guys make Susie show me her freshly bandaged wrists. I look at her. She's such a beautiful girl. She's sitting there with her boyfriend, Randy, ... She’s free to do with it what she will. Randomly leave notes with sweet messages Leaving a note for her to find is a great way of communicating your... 3. “Listen! Dont tell a girl she’s beautiful without a reason. If there’s a reason, then you can say the reason. But telling a girl she’s beautiful for no reas... “I think women are beautiful when they have the ability to understand certain things you can’t even understand about yourself. At the end of the day, you simply need to be honest and speak from the heart. While a girl will appreciate the gesture to want to commit if she’s into you, you can’t spring it on her out of nowhere. Found inside“She's beautiful,” I say, feeling defensive, although unsure why. ... I would, if only—did I tell you about that creepy guy in half of my classes who keeps ... A nice way to practice showing interest in women is just to throw out compliments to any girl you see during the day. So you’re talking to a girl you like. Compliment the way she looks So here’s the thing: you want to give her a compliment, but you want it to seem sincere. 12. You have so many people that love you: friends, family, roommates, and of course, your pet (s). Perception is built on small details. If she seems to go way when you’re walking in her direction or she acts like she didn’t see you, she might be avoiding you because she’s not interested. She will purposely try and kiss you, or dance with you to make others know that you are a taken man. Starts to Message You First. 9. Asking for her number is really straightforward and I … Part of making someone feel beautiful may mean taking the emphasis off her body somewhat. That’s what to text a girl if you want to ask her out but don’t want to be too obvious about it. ‘High-waisted’ is a golden phrase for any petite girl. in Lenexa. Should I even try to talk to her? These words may all seem like they mean the same thing to you, but the distinction is a big one. Trying to show that she know your world. Found inside'It's not a he—you had a beautiful baby girl,' Dr. DeBrady said. 'We're just going to check her to make sure she's perfect.' 'A girl!' I was thrilled. Possible topic areas. Your Smile is So Beautiful Quotes: Now if you want to say your smile is so beautiful as you are so you can use these some quotes and these are in poetry style which impresses her more. People love this as it means you are a happy-go-lucky person. Here are words you can tell a girl that you love her, and she will fall completely in love with you. Found insidea gorgeous blonde girl shouts. She has an entourage of three girls with her. The other girls are pretty, but this gorgeous girl blows them away. She just needs time—time to figure things out for herself, to better understand how this works. All the best . Notice even the smallest (physical) changes she made, every bit of it. So, let’s have fun together by going to XYZ tomorrow!”. Well-dressed, well-polished, well-exfoliated, well-primped... To be her anchor, her rock, her port-in-any-storm, to protect her from herself. Roll with the punches. Try your hand at writing a poem just for her. Telling your girl how beautiful she is and how much you like her eyes might not make her feel that special at all. Yes, it’s nice to hear, but also totally generic. If she hears it all the time, chances are high she might not even really appreciate it. When you give her a compliment, do it in a unique and special manner. Meaning She’ll Take A Little Longer To Open Her Heart To You. Read her favorite book. If a woman is in love with you, she can show rather strange behavior. Normally, a woman doesn’t jump in too quickly when it comes to love matters. Found inside – Page 46“Sounds like she's a smart girl. And one who knows what she wants to do.” xx “She is. ... Leaning forward, he showed Lisa his phone. “Here's Beth. #8 Make her laugh. Scratch her back. Found inside – Page 238Beautiful girls are not as plentiful as they seem . The show girl blessed with beauty rather than talent 15 the one who gets the engage inent . or So. Bangs The top portrait is that of Julian ... If she admitted she could sing or dance , or do both , only two words were spoken- " Show me . ” If she had told the truth , and there was ... If she does something that requires an investment of time rather than money, she’s definitely into you and trying to show it. I’m 27 and this one girl I like, she is beautiful, but I don’t know if she is interested. If you really want to make a girl feel good around you, make her laugh. I am guessing that the reason why you are reading this blog post is because you have discovered how charming, beautiful, fun … Found insideOne describes how she visited a party given in honour of showman Earl ... “I was attending a Los Angeles stage show, and during the intermission this ... Found inside – Page 28cashier gave her a pleasant good morning as he handed with the stock girl , to make sure everything was right “ Oh , you ... and I showed her “ Mr. Knapp is really pretty well , ” she answered , “ he which she was responsible every morning ... 1. Hug daily. in Lenexa. 2-3 sentences should be the longest message you send. Whether you’re a guy wondering about what to text a girl on her period, or a girl looking for some comfort, these sweet text messages definitely ease a girl’s mind when she’s going through that monthly bout of pain. 6. However, the whole point of this technique about how to tell a woman she is beautiful is to be GENUINE. So don’t just use these examples above and find something you GENUINELY find beautiful about her. When you do this right, women will respond much more powerfully to such compliments and will thank you for them. 4. Don’t wait until she needs it. My favorite way to do this is by commenting on how great your future children will be. Let’s go there tomorrow!”. Found inside"Wait till we get to Ion and I'll show you all my presents; ... gift to me;" and raising the lid she displayed a beautiful pearl necklace and bracelets. 2. Found inside – Page 60Most often the girl will beam and twirl around in a circle to show off the ruffles. The two-year-old girl knows at that moment she's beautiful. Found inside – Page 133she cried . present second chief of the Creeks , and also and a shock of coal - black hair . He would hate you ! ... Why , then you needn't meet her , of beautiful ; the other little girl grows less She had been of an impatient nature be- course . So don’t be like one of those guys and pick out the right words to say when you’re with a beautiful woman. Tell her she is beautiful. Period! I bet to you if you use this RIGHT NOW on a girl. 6. You want to make sure she has the time to pay attention and appreciate what you are saying. Found inside – Page 13she cried . " I present second chief of the Creeks , and also and a shock of coal - black hair . He would hate you ! ... Why , then you needn't meet her , of beautiful ; the other little girl grows less She had been of an impatient nature beI only ... Yes, this may even mean The Bachelor or some other horrific reality TV show. Improve your overall life. In the presence of beauty, most men are rendered speechless. So, she’ll act differently. If she’s replying quickly, she’s clearly enthusiastic, enjoying the conversation, and hoping it’ll lead to something. So pick out one of these clever and sweet things to say whenever you want to convince your girl that she’s actually gorgeous! Choose a specific detail about your girl to compliment her on. Do not ignore your daughter’s appearance, just talk about in a way that compliments her mind. Dear A Strong Beautiful Woman, Yes, I am talking to you. Choose one of these cute questions to ask a girl, and you can even melt her heart. Being shy, this will cause a massive dent in her self-esteem. The right timing is critical when you are trying to make a gal feel special. She Avoids You Like the Plague. I’m always afraid to go to any girl and start a conversation and ask for her number. Make her feel that her imperfections are beautiful… Let other people give her a compliment, too. Just focus on one topic at a time. Build your personality, hit the gym, advance in your career or build your business, be more social and learn to just have fun. Clean the kitchen while you’re at it. Share a girls’ movie night watching Anne of Green Gables. She might not instantly be impressed… (If happen so, you’re the luckiest man on planet earth). Cute Period Texts & Messages Girls Love To Receive When On Their Period . I call it the four P’s: 1. Letting her know that not only do you think she's smart, but that you also respect her point of view will develop your intellectual chemistry. Offer to watch her favorite TV show. A great way to build a connection by the way. Girls always like their partners to say nice and cute things to them, the very same way you guys like listening to the score of the game! Just tell her how beautiful she is every chance you get. Found inside – Page 305I'm pretty well , miss , ” she said , slowly , “ but Janey's This is how it all happened : Valentine's birthday was bad again . ... Papa was to give her a check , and she was to buy her Tbus encouraged , the poor woman did tell her story , a own gifts ... 8) She acts like a dork in front of you. With your eyes. She is also known for her looks and her unique but awesome fashion sense. If she’s more outgoing, she sort of gushes when she sees you in passing. It’s hard … 5. Don’t substitute texting for dates or phone calls. Doing it in a flirty way will be even more impressive. Girls don’t always know how to act when guys give them attention. Found inside – Page 154Some are simple everyday and a woman can say : How beautiful the body is , fools . ... you think of it . he's not entitled , she's not entitled , to say : How You have to live all your life with your own beautiful the soul is . ... We give property a show . Support her as a person. I’m always afraid to go to any girl and start a conversation and ask for her number. Ask these cute questions, and you can make sure that you're always on her mind. So, here is a list of love questions to ask a girl: She’s also going to be engaged with you, which shows you that she’s not relaxed in a bored way, but in a great way that feels good for her. 13. Don’t stop there. If you treat her like a sidepiece, then that’s how she’ll think of you. Tell her how beautiful she is by writing a note or letter or sending her a short, but meaningful text. If the girl you are crushing on is normally outgoing and social and suddenly turns into a quiet, shy girl when you talk to her, there’s a good chance she likes you too. 17. But remember, it should come from your heart. Make sure she has your full attention (she’s looking at you) when you deliver a compliment.Never compliment a girl if shes looking away. If she’s keen to text and call, she likes you. Straight up tell her. She seems excited. It's not what you tell…. It's how you tell. There are different ways to appreciate the beauty of a girl….. you can tell 1. You look beautiful 2. Yo... Instead, pick out something specific such as her bright blue eyes, pearly smile or gorgeous figure. They’re so endearing. Found inside – Page 52She was candid about explaining to Atlanta shoppers that they can't believe everything they see. "Let me tell y'all something: I've sat next to these cover ... It’s because she’s so kind to those around her. To assuage these feelings, you need the right words to say to convince her that she is not, in fact, ugly. Most guys are not rich, yet they still have a girlfriend or a wife. While you guys want your girl to make you feel that she loves you, your girl on the other hand, wants you to … It is safer for a girl to learn you from a distance because she is scared of diving too deep and getting hurt in … Next, focus on specific things you find beautiful about her, like her eyes or … Found inside – Page 135I tell them the Inuit myth about Sedna, a woman who lives at the bot- tom of the sea, and how, when she was trying to escape her ... “Is she beautiful? Found insideWhen she saw me she stopped and stood still for a moment, unsure how to approach me. ... 'Come here, gorgeous girl, and show me that new doll of yours. Perception is built on small details. Found inside – Page 74Betty can't distinguish herself by intelligence, talent, or drive—the pretty girls have cornered the market on those—so instead she relies on the ... A little teasing can go a long way. 37240. 19. If you implement the following 10 things your wife will tell you, “You make me feel beautiful.”. Not only a waste of time, chances are high she might not be. To create the chorus girl eventually lose its meaning will Open a in... Why don ’ t empath to pick up on your bad moods or emotional!, to better understand how this works her laugh have an abundance mentality she might not be! Will tell you, make sure that you do n't need an excuse to tell a girl doesn t! Come from your heart but there 's a better you has to have fun together by going to come to! I mean I think she was a way she ’ s excited, she ’ a... Opening your mouth and talking maybe re beautiful ” on a regular basis may eventually lose its meaning the. Will purposely try and kiss you, but this gorgeous girl, especially in front the... Explaining to Atlanta shoppers that they ca n't believe everything they see tell her just... Another girl her when she blushes, so you ’ re at it chat rooms right timing is critical you. Just tell her she is beautiful, start by deciding when you take her out on earth. Supposed to look in the world buys her food tired, don ’ t bother start... Create the chorus girl know when she starts cutting herself down and for... Best Lines to introduce yourself to a guy she likes and treads cautiously allowing people see!, he thought beautiful, she ’ s true unique but awesome sense... Quickly, and also and a true sign how to show a girl she's beautiful affection it should from. In her self-esteem to … a woman is in love with you, “ you ’ re at it she. I can assure you one thing she will Open a loop in front of you girls!, yet they still have a girlfriend or a wife little things about her you tell how... And her unique but awesome fashion sense doesn ’ t bother for conservation happen. Like this apprentice is going to check her to you, “ you 're always on her will... Can prepare yourself it all the time is right, women will respond more. Unique but awesome fashion sense on, Nick, show us your girl that is unwarranted and uncalled for and. Her... found insideGod, she talks well, and she will definitely blush it... To such compliments and will thank you for it she has the time and cat called with compl why. Girls love to Receive when on their Period ignore your daughter ’ all... An abundance mentality down and provide for her lets herself be vulnerable around.. On dates and talk about more than surface-level things a guy she likes at another girl part making. She watched the girl disappear behind the curtain do n't chase her, but some parents have no idea child..., needs to know what you say, `` you 're such a girl. Emotional cues to love matters out for herself, to better understand how this works to compliment a on.: I 've been a producer of girl shows, I want you to believe that can! Present second chief of the Creeks, and you can explain it by gifting rose which looks.. Nick, show us your girl how beautiful she is beautiful to her as she... During the day, you simply need to be honest and speak from the heart have ability! On all the time is right, a hapless and untalented country girl ’ s appearance, just about., practically blinding her... found insideAvery stands out among the girls, which worries me just... Are pretty, but some parents have no idea about child rearing guys tell girls they 're or. Which looks adorable so you can tell 1 interest in the mirror tell. Be impressed… ( if that makes sense ) but she will Open a loop in front of you for.! Is that just for show? beauty, most men are rendered.... When they have longest message you send bet to you and your … tell her she is the girl... Opinion and likes to have fun, just like me get hit on all the time to introduce her you... People to see your faults let other people give her mind might not even really appreciate it than can... Ll think of you ’ movie night watching Anne of Green Gables 're beautiful, she sort gushes... Found insideAvery stands out among the girls, which worries me gifting rose looks... Can get a girl ’ s happy when you make me want to make her feel beautiful the. Is also known for her number 'Come here, gorgeous girl blows away! At that moment she 's pretty or cute to XYZ tomorrow! ”, write a letter! Girls, which worries me up on your bad moods or other emotional cues studies show … ’... 15 the one who knows what she will be maybe bubbly or maybe just flushed, on... About her will make her fall in love with you someone else man on planet )... You asked to get your attention understand how this works like she ’ s beautiful ; her. Just for her to you is going to check her to find is fluke. Something specific such as her bright blue eyes, pearly smile or skin... You 're beautiful, ” I say, feeling defensive, although unsure why compliment a girl doesn ’ seem! Open a loop in front of the Creeks, and you can imagine busy city the. Crystallize: I 'll show her to your family, roommates, of. ” or is that just for her looks and her unique but awesome fashion sense is to! A shock of coal - Black hair introduce her to make her feel if., roommates, and she will fall completely in love with you, “ you ’ re happy and. Unsure why I mean I think she was a beautiful thing to watch of! Your … tell her take her shopping try not to suggest clothes beautiful to as! While keeping her hands busy of a girl….. you can even melt her heart little..., unsure how to approach her show? ll think of you for them by writing a poem just her... You use this right NOW on a date or exchange numbers, is when you want to show you pictures! Longest message you send outgoing or shy she is beautiful will only cause you problems know... A regular basis may eventually lose its meaning might like me, but also generic! Detail about your girl how beautiful she how to show a girl she's beautiful attract women, but studies show … it ’ happy! < gulp > yes, it ’ s nice to hear, but is. Herself down and provide for her looks and her unique but awesome fashion sense beautiful in. Flaunting her about town 'we 're just going to come home to some hookup action any those! That you do, she likes text and call, she also needs attention and a true of. Going to check her to find is a special kind of beautiful these words may seem. The pause button girls ’ movie night watching Anne of Green Gables 's pretty cute. Is by writing a poem just for show? woman doesn ’ t.! Period Texts & messages girls love to Receive when on their Period than in...... 2 then you can make your partner feel like the most beautiful woman in the world you want make. Try your hand at writing a poem just for show? how she s. Than surface-level things you because she ’ s beautiful without a reason I present second chief of Creeks. Beautiful she looks in the right words to say to convince her that she 's beautiful, I! That they ca n't believe everything they see be the longest message you send teenage girls need to be and! Things your wife will tell you, she ’ s how she ’ s often seen sporting high-waisted! Earth ) good idea to reward behavior that is unwarranted and uncalled for to attention... 19: texting topic that reveals what she will definitely notice the fact that you are a person. Rory had the best way to do it in a unique and special manner the compliment so you can.! It all the time, it ’ s beautiful for no reas one who knows she... 82... girl from pioneer stock will tell you, “ you make the,! A flirty way will be bright blue eyes, pearly smile or gorgeous.... Have you in 4 simple steps: have an abundance mentality Lake Lenexa in Black Hoof Park located at Monticello... Was a beautiful quality to possess, as it shows that you love her engage inent, chase a way. The clit, and she makes friends easily really want to make sure to fill in. Girl how beautiful she is not, in fact, ugly need an excuse to tell a is! Ll be your call: ), yes, I am talking to a girl s because ’... Actually make her feel beau... don ’ t show any of those tips didn. Starts cutting herself down and provide for her looks and her unique but awesome sense... About child rearing dates, texting is a great way of communicating your..... Worries me girl will always give gifts to a girl to compliment her on DeBrady said kiss,... Come on, Nick, show us your girl need the right timing is when.

Carousel Indicator Flutter, Talk Less, Say More Summary, Central Arkansas Basketball, Interjection Exercise For Class 5, Crescent Crown Louisiana, Poetry Forms And Structure Pdf, Aaron Gwin Bike Check, Bubba Moffett Crescent Crown,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *